Lipo B Injections/Pills
Lipo B is a fat-burning injection/pill which contains the 3 key lipotropic ingredients: methionine, inositol and choline, along with B1, B2 B3, B5, B6, B12.
Lipotropic substances decrease the deposit of fats or speed up the removal of fat within the liver, the B6 is very important in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates and the B12 is excellent to help increase energy. Lipo B injections are an effective way to help boost your energy, detox your liver, trim your waistline and metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
- Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid, which can be valuable a nutritional compound with many benefits, such as, helping to treat depression, inflammation, liver function, relieving pain, preventing excess fat in the liver and body, healthy growth and metabolism. Methione also works as an antioxidant through conversion of L-cysteine which helps neutralize toxins.
- Inositol is a member of the vitamin B complex which benefits you by transforming fat throughout your body. It prevents fat build up in the cells, walls of your heart, arteries and brain by breaking down fatty deposits. Less fat in your arteries means lower cholesterol. It is also known to be very beneficial to one’s mood. Inositol aids in the metabolism of fats as well as helps control mood and appetite.
- Choline is essential for the normal function of all the body’s cells, brain and nerve function, liver metabolism and transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Research shows that most people seem to be deficient in choline which can increase weight gain.
- B1 is used to boost the immune system, maintaining a positive mental attitude; enhancing learning abilities and increasing energy
- B2 is antioxidant that fights damaging particles in the body known as free radical. Free radicals attack cells and DNA
- B3 helps the body make various sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body as well as improve circulation throughout the body.
- B5 is an essential nutrient to help with energy and the catabolism of fatty acids and amino acids
- B6 is a vital part of the enzyme system and very important to the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It is also vital to the normal function of the nervous and immune systems.
- B12 is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell in the body. It helps promote energy and a healthy metabolism